Have you ever imagined what your wedding will look like on an exotic beach? You and your other half saying “I do” under the tropical sunset, enjoying the sounds of the ocean and walking barefoot in the sand down the aisle – what else could you ask from your special day? If ‘tropical’ is in your assent, then check out some ideas on how to have the perfect ceremony!
1. Tropical wedding theme ideas
At first glance, it seems that a tropical wedding theme is difficult to manage, but this is not the case with Weddo Agency. Everything can be set up in the smallest detail and the agency’s experts can help you make all the official documents needed for the wedding abroad. Just pick your favourite tropical theme and let the professionals take care of everything, so you can relax and truly enjoy your wedding experience!
1.1. Tropical boho wedding
The boho style has its influences in the hippie culture and is synonymous with the freedom of expression, nature communion and, of course, romance. A tropical bohemian wedding is excellent for adventurous couples who do not want to follow the traditional way.
When it comes to the decorations, these should look like they’re a part of an exotic and magical story, that can give you and your guests a feeling of calmness and relaxation.
No other style can be compared to boho: it is full of very different textures, strong colors, brave combinations balanced with pastels, macrames and lace.
The boho wedding style can be adapted to smaller budgets, precisely because there are no rules and the more budget-conscious couples can plan a boho-style wedding in a relaxed way. An explosion of freedom and romance, for sure!
1.2. Tropical glam wedding
If you want your wedding to take place in the tropical glam style, then be sure that it will cause a ‘wow’ effect not only on you, but also on your guests. Every detail is important in this story, so you have to be very careful about everything related to this aspect. This means that you have to choose a luxurious location that has an extremely elegant decor and tailored clothing, but also a spectacular menu.
Because a glamorous wedding means luxury and opulence, then sequins and precious stones must be used in order to obtain the look. However, be careful not to overdo it! There is a fine line between a tasteful tropical glamorous wedding and one that is tacky or even kitsch. Don’t forget the small details such as cutlery and crockery that can be turned into real jewelry. When it comes to the location, Bora Bora may be the best option, being well known for its luxurious beach venues.
1.3. Tropical rustic wedding
An increasing trend among modern couples is the tropical rustic wedding theme, which fits perfectly in an outdoor garden-type location or on the beach, somewhere in Mexico or Zanzibar, where the forest meets the sea.
As for the party, you will need to consider both the beach venue and the decorations: floral arrangements, cutlery and candles.You can also opt for arranging long tables, linen free, that imitate old rustic feasts. The metal cutlery of various shades offers a special effect. The floral arrangements on the tables must keep a natural and authentic note.
A tropical rustic wedding on the beach can enjoy the grandeur you encounter in a bright ballroom, if you know how to harmoniously combine all the elements and make the boldest choices.
2. Best destinations for an elegant tropical wedding
Have you ever dreamed of getting married in a tropical paradise? If yes, Weddo Agency can make all of your wishes come true! Either it’s in Asia or in America, our professionals will take care of every little detail, from transportation and paperwork, to decorations and organizing the party.
Check out the best destinations for an amazing tropical themed wedding:
- Bora Bora. The crystal clear lagoon, secluded beaches and star-lit Polynesian sky are more than a dream. A tropical wedding in Bora Bora will surely amaze you and your guests by offering unique moments, beautiful locations, extraordinary activities, many smiles and happiness. Whether it is a large-scale adventure, a micro-wedding or a renewal of the intimate oath, Bora Bora was created for love.
- Thailand. An increasing number of modern couples choose to say ‘I do’ in Thailand, opting for a holiday wedding experience, which includes white sandy beaches, tropical breezes and lots of sun. Fortunately, tourism in ‘the land of smiles’ is very much aimed at couples who want to get married in a dreamy tropical setting.
- Mexico. This latino destination has a generous offer for tourists and especially for lovers. The holiday atmosphere is suitable for couples eager to have unique experiences, in an amazing tropical setting.The coast of Mexico has famous resorts such as Cancun, Cozumel Island and Acapulco, very famous for weddings and honeymoons.
- Cuba. A modern tropical wedding ceremony in Cuba, near the azure sea, where the very nature of the island will become a wonderful setting, will be remembered forever. Exotic plants, white sandy beaches, excellent services and the welcoming natives attract every year more and more young couples who want to tie the knot on the “Pearl of the Antilles”.
Therefore, a tropical wedding can be a truly unique experience, by mixing the beauty of the ocean with a colorful and sensual party. Make your dreams come true – contact Weddo Agency for more details and you will certainly be amazed by how all of your wishes and ideas take shape during a perfect wedding!
Photo sources: Shutterstock.com, Pexels.com, Unsplash.com, Pinterest.com.