Marriage is an extremely important chapter in a couple’s relationship, so the first step should be a memorable engagement proposal. Therefore, in order to move to the next level in your relationship, it is important to think in advance how your partner would like to be asked – are they adventurous, do they like nature or would they like something more intimate? In any case, if you don’t have inspiration, this article is here to help you get ready for a memorable experience!
1. Proposal ideas outside – Reasons to propose to your partner
There are many reasons why some people choose to ask their other half for marriage in a memorable way, but the most important thing is to show your partner that they are the person you want to spend the rest of your life with! Here are a few more reasons why you should prepare something memorable and unique:
- It shows that you are committed. There is nothing more beautiful and admirable than the moment you decide to show that your relationship is important and that you want to spend your life with this special person. A marriage proposal will show that you are serious about your feelings and that marriage is the most logical step in the timeline of your relationship.
- It makes the relationship stronger. Marriage strengthens the relationship in many ways – morally, emotionally and financially. There is no more solid confirmation for this than a marriage proposal.
- Legal advantages. Nowadays, in addition to the romantic nature, marriage can also help you legally – it is easier to buy a property together, you can use financial programs for newlyweds and you will also have legal rights in case the partner requires medical care or hospitalization.
- Religious fulfillment. Religious couples know that marriage is an important covenant in church canons. A religious ceremony shows how sacred this union is, so couples can enjoy some aspects of their relationship with the blessing of the church.
2. Outdoor engagement ideas for inspiration
Marriage is like a journey into the unknown – you do not know what life will prepare for you two, so all you can do is to enjoy every moment with your loved one through memorable experiences. Here are some marriage proposal ideas that will surely impress your partner to tears:
- Exotic vacation. A vacation in an exotic place, such as Bora Bora or Thailand, is always a great idea. But what if you saw this as an opportunity to take your relationship to the next level? So, buy two tickets to a tropical destination and make your plan in advance, so that everything turns out perfectly. In case you want a little help, the specialists from WedDo will be at your disposal to make this moment as memorable as possible.
- Underwater experience. Is your partner the kind of person who loves adventure? Then consider this marriage proposal idea – an underwater experience! The best destinations for a marriage proposal during a scuba diving session are Dubai and Mexico. Is this what your partner would like? Then start the adventure of your life in an unique way!
- Hot air balloon ride. A truly spectacular experience, flying in a hot air balloon can be a great idea when you plan on popping the question. To keep the element of surprise, tell your partner that you would like to go on a trip. Then, when you are already in the balloon, hundreds meters high, surprise your partner with the wonderful question “Will you marry me?”. With so many emotions involved – the height, the scenery and all of the romantic elements – your other half will surely be more than impressed.
- Written in the sand. A simple walk on the beach, at sunset, can become one of the most memorable moments of your life. The soft sand, the sounds of sea, the azure sky and the warm sun are elements that create the perfect setting for an outdoor wedding proposal. Writing “ Will you marry me?” in the sand is a very romantic idea that will make the moment as unique as possible.
- During a hiking trip. If your partner is a person who likes privacy and nature, then a marriage proposal during a mountain walk can be an excellent idea. So, next time you go on a hiking adventure, look on the map and find the most beautiful place to pop the question. If you want to capture this moment in a breathtaking setting, take the camera with you and place it so that you are both in the frame, at which point you can ask your other half to marry you. What a wonderful setting to become engaged!
Marriage proposal is an emotional moment for both of you, that’s why every detail is important. In the end, it is essential to choose the idea that you consider to be magical, that magic that will make your other half say a clear “YES”, full of emotions and love. If you want to really impress your partner, ask for an offer now and start your marriage journey with us!
Photo sources: Shutterstock.com, Pexels.com.