Marriage is a lifelong commitment, and when you decide to express your desire to be with your partner for the rest of your life, it is necessary to strive a little to make this moment as memorable as possible. A marriage proposal on the beach can be one of the best ideas in this regard, especially when there are so many splendid places all over the world. But, with so many destinations available, it is quite difficult to make a decision. If you want to ask your partner to marry you in a memorable way, find your inspiration in this article!
1. Beach wedding proposal – things to know before proposing
A marriage proposal on the beach may seem like a trivial activity at first glance, but when it comes to the most special person in your life, the perspective changes. Thus, before organizing such a moment, make sure that you take into account all the related details, such as:
There are many options when it comes to locations – from local beaches to other exotic destinations, your choices are countless. Did you meet on the beach? Or was your first vacation in an exotic place? Asking yourself such questions will help you make the best choice. So, you have to decide whether you want to go local or do this during a trip. If a destination is your answer, but you don’t know exactly where to start, WedDo Agency can help you plan the perfect marriage proposal in destinations such as Thailand, Dubai, Greece, Cote D’Azur and many more. This way, you can enjoy and relax with your partner, while all you have to do is to pop the question.
- Beach hours
There are places around the world where you cannot go on the beach whenever you wish. So, if you want to avoid any disruptions, make sure that the beach is not closed and you won’t break any laws.
- Sunset or sunrise hours
There’s no doubt that one of the most romantic moments on the beach should take place at sunset or sunrise, when the colorful sky can be the perfect setting for a memorable wedding proposal. So, make sure you will pleasantly surprise your partner while gazing at the beautiful colours of the sky with the most romantic question in the world – “Will you marry me?”. With such a setting, there’s no doubt the answer will be “Yes!”.
- Events that take place on the beach
Will there be any party that day or a surfing competition? Make sure that your big moment won’t be interrupted by other activities that take place in the area, so that your partner can hear you loud and clear, and also to have an intimate moment for yourselves.
2. Beach wedding proposal – Ideas for your inspiration
If you want to make this moment really special, there is nothing that can compete with a beach wedding proposal. The sounds of the sea waves, the warm sand and the open sky can complete a perfect setting, along with your partner’s smile and the joy of sharing this moment together. But, if you want to bring this to the next level, here are some creative ideas for a unique wedding proposal on the beach:
- Written in sand. Writing “Marry me” in the sand is a simple, yet a very romantic idea, that your partner will surely appreciate. Take him or her on a walk on the beach and make sure that before you go out, these things will be taken care of – the experienced wedding planners from WedDo Agency can do this for you, secretly, so your partner can truly be surprised.
- During watersports. If your loved one likes watersports, this is a good opportunity to ask the big question. During one of your trips, take your partner surfing, kiteboarding or on a catamaran and surprise them while they’re enjoying their favourite hobby.
- Underwater. Even if you or your partner are not into scuba-diving, you can always suggest a course together in order to try something new. So, while you’re having fun on your first underwater adventure, you can also become engaged in a unique way. Your partner will surely be speechless!
- Beach photo session. This idea is a win-win situation – you ask your partner to marry you, while a professional photographer will capture these amazing moments. So, suggest a fun couple photoshoot session on the beach and then set the last details with the photographer. Make sure that the ring is in a safe pocket and it can be taken out easily, without your partner noticing.
- Exotic destination. Is there anything better than a vacation in an exotic place? A proposal on the beach might be! Make sure you plan it a few months before and do some research about the place – this way you can find the perfect spot to ask your loved one to marry you.
- Romantic decors. Rose petals, balloons, message boards, flowers or even fireworks or a gazebo – anything you can think of and also something that your partner would really appreciate. Take them on a walk on the beach and lead them to the chosen spot.
A marriage proposal on the beach comes with many advantages, but the main benefit is the place itself – the sunwaves, the warm sand and the greatness of the open sky, mostly during a beautiful sunset or sunrise, are the elements that complete a perfect moment. But, the key to a memorable beach marriage proposal is to take your partner’s passions and personality traits into account – this way, WedDo Agency can take care of every little detail, so you can both have the best time of your lives! Contact the agency and ask for a personalized offer to suit your needs!
Photo sources: Shutterstock.com, Pexels.com, Unsplash.com.